Hướng dẫn trả lời câu hỏi Sách Cánh Diều Soạn Tiếng Anh 6 Explore English: Unit 11. An amazing journey được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ nắm bài học tốt hơn.
A. Match the words in the box to the meanings.
anniversary digital nomad trek wildlife
1. to walk for a long distance, especially over hills, mountains, or forests:
2. animals and plants that live in nature, not pets or house plants:
3. the date on which an event took place:
4. a person who travels from place to place for work; he/she uses a computer or other technological device for work
1. Trek 2. wildlife 3. anniversary 4. digital nomad
B. Complete the sentences using the correct form of words in the parentheses.
Andrew Evans 1._went _ ( go) to ten different countries for National Geographic’s 125 anniversary. His first stop 2________(be) England. He 3.______ (do) not stay there long. He 4.______ (go) to countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. There________ (be) amazing animals in Africa. He 6. _________ (have) a great time.
=> Answer: 2. was 3. didn’t 4. went 5. were 6. had
C. Pick any country. Imagine you went on a trip there. How was your trip? What did you do? Tell your partner.
=> Answer: Last year i went to China alone. I visit a tourist attraction called Fenghuang Ancient Town. This place is so beautiful with delicious food but the food in here is spicy and salty because this place is moutainous area. I spent 3 days on discovering this city. The local people very friendly but they didn’t know English so it was hard for me to communicate. Finally, we used body language